Buying your home

What you need to know about buying your home.

If you moved into your present home before March 1999, you’re eligible for the Right to Buy scheme. This allows council and housing association tenants to buy their council home at a discount.

Please contact us for an information pack. You can also make an appointment to see one of our team, who can help you with your application.

If you moved in after March 1999, you’re not eligible for Right to Buy, but you can still buy your property under the Right to Acquire scheme. Please contact us for an information pack.

There are also other low-cost home ownership opportunities. You can find out more about all the schemes currently operating in London at


Keep up to date

Sign up to receive the latest updates from Charlton Triangle Homes

Keep up to date