It’s important you pay your rent on time, so we offer several ways to help you do this.
This is the most popular way for many of our residents, because:
- you have control – you choose when to pay, and you can cancel at any time
- you have peace of mind – payments are automatic, so there's less chance of missing a payment
- it helps you manage your money – you know exactly how much money is coming out of your account.
Allpay is a payment system used by lots of housing associations and their residents to pay their rent.
You'll need a payment reference number (the 19-digit number on your rent card), and a credit or debit card. If you can’t find these, then you can use your name and address.
Other ways to pay
- SMS text message – this takes you to the allpay website.
- Swipe card – use your swipe card at any Post Office or Paypoint outlet.
Trouble paying your rent?
It’s important you pay your rent on time, as failing to do so could mean you losing your home.
If you’re having trouble paying your rent, contact us as soon as possible. Our Welfare Advice team will be able to assess your situation and advise on any support or benefits you may be entitled to. You can find out more about our Welfare Advice services here.